A Nationally Recognized Search Firm
October 20, 2016
- Prepare for the interview by researching what skills, knowledge and experience are required for the position.
- Use your resume as a script.
- Focus on results you achieved in previous positions.
- Make good eye contact with the interviewer.
- Keep your answers concise and to the point.
- Avoid making negative comments about past employers.
- Project a professional but friendly image. Employers look for likeable people who fit in well in a team environment.
- Demonstrate confidence in your abilities.
- Show enthusiasm to convey your level of interest for the position.
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!