A Nationally Recognized Search Firm
Preparing For An Interview
October 13, 2016
- Get the logistics right. Time, location, interviewer’s name and title.
- Research. Find out as much information as you can about the company: size, location of facilities and offices, financial performance, range of products/services. Company websites and annual reports are excellent sources of information.
- Prepare questions. The company will be trying to determine if you fit the available role. Take this opportunity to be sure that the company is right for you.
- Practice. Take time to run through some of your answers. Don’t over rehearse. Make sure that you are coming across confidently.
- Present yourself well. You only get one chance to make a good first impression.
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!