A Nationally Recognized Search Firm
November 9, 2016
- Make sure your resume is organized and that the information is accurate.
- State your career goals and highlight your credentials.
- Stress qualifications you possess and include any awards you received from previous employers that demonstrate your value to the company.
- Prioritize your accomplishments, listing the most impressive ones first.
- Highlight your strengths and clearly communicate your skills.
- Keep your resume updated with any new skills, training or accomplishments.
- Proofread your resume to make sure it is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!