Action Management Services has more than 40+ years of experience serving Cleveland and northeast Ohio as an executive recruiter.
I’ve personally been here for 33 of those years.
We work with clients of all shapes and sizes, always emphasizing putting your needs first, and creating a tailor-made match between a company and a job candidate.
After graduating from College in 1985, I embarked on a successful career in medical sales where I developed an extensive network of healthcare executives. This network became the foundation for the launch of the Healthcare/Managed Care Practice for Action Management.
Aside from healthcare, I have always had an interest in real estate and have 33+ years of investing in residential, commercial and student housing projects.
In addition, I have expanded our business model to include multiple verticals, including manufacturing, real estate, sales and marketing, and sports franchise executive recruitment.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Business Administration Heidelberg University
- Heidelberg’s Athletic Hall of Fame (2008)
- Highland Foundation’s Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame (2019)
- Finance Committee | Our Lady of Grace Parish
- RAH Baseball Coach
- Highland Youth Basketball Coach
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Heidelberg University Board Trustee
- Highland Foundation Board Trustee
- Hinckley Chamber of Commerce
- Hinckley Buzzard Day Committee and Volunteer
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!