Before joining Action Management Services in 2019, I spent more than 20 years serving in C-level Director roles leading operations for companies in information services, marketing services, and insurance.
My background in diverse industries has allowed me to become an expert head hunter in building direct and trustworthy relationships with clients; networking to connect good people is a source of enjoyment.
As such, I work to secure top-level talent that meets very specific requirements. When recruiting top talent, I am able to identify, interact with, and place candidates who may not be actively searching for an opportunity---and determine what motivates them to be successful in their careers.
I aim to create Raving Fans by delivering more than is expected. This is accomplished by creating life-long value-added relationships. People do business with people, not numbers.
Adept and uniquely suited to deliver and sustain exceptional results, I focus on high performance culture that yields positive change.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) | Marketing Lynchburg University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) University of Notre Dame
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Big Brother Big Sisters of Cleveland
- World Golf Championships | Championship Council | Bridgestone Invitational Golf Tournament
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!