For more than 25 years, I have built a career around executive recruiting and business development both nationally and internationally.
My story with Action Management Services began in 1994 as an Account Executive and Recruiter after several years in hospitality management. I worked to create market specific and innovative recruiting processes that consistently yielded increases in both production and profitability.
In 2005, I was promoted to Vice President, where I expanded client development and recruitment initiatives and continued to specialize in identifying top talent in the accounting, finance, tax, and audit fields.
- Recruiter of the Year Award | Five years
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Business Administration Cleveland State University
- B.P.O.E | Lakewood Lodge 1350
- Charity Golf Outing Committee Chairman | 2013 - 2016
- Cerebral Palsy Fundraising Gala | Committee Member | 2014 - 2016
- Esquire | 2015 - 2016
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!