With a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and my Masters in Health Administration, I worked at Cleveland Clinic in various roles that led to my progression in healthcare leadership. My extensive background has provided me with a large network of professionals in numerous industries that focus on healthcare and include the business and economic arenas.
I joined Action Management Services in May 2021 to focus on the ever-expanding healthcare world as well as the opportunity to be able to utilize my passion for success that will allow me to assist others in finding their own unique career fulfillment as I was able to over the years.
- Bachelor of Science (B.A.) Nursing
- Masters of Health Administration
- UNOS Board member
- Lifebanc Volunteer—Family Council, Grief group co-facilitator, Public speaker and advocate of organ donation
- Cornerstone of Hope Volunteer
- Founder and President of Ehrbar Angels Foundation
- OHCHO Political Advocate Committee member
Interested in hiring someone? Or are you looking for a career opportunity? Contact us today!